Samuel Pratt (priest)
He was appointed:
- Head Master of Wye Grammar School, Kent
- Chaplain to the Princess of Denmark
- Rector of Kenardington, Kent 1682 - 1693
- Vicar of Islington, 1690
- Vicar of All Hallows' Church, Tottenham 1693 - 1707
- Curate of St Mary le Strand 1697 (the congregation then used the Savoy Chapel)
- Chief domestic Chaplain to Queen Anne
- Sub-preceptor to Prince William, Duke of Gloucester
- Dean of Rochester 1706 - 1723
- Clerk of the Closet 1706 - 1714
- Vicar of Goudhurst, Kent 1700 - 1713
- Vicar of Twickenham 1712 - 1723
He was appointed to the fourth stall in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle in 1697, and held the stall until 1723.
- Fasti Wyndesorienses, May 1950. S.L. Ollard. Published by the Dean and Canons of St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle
- "Pratt, Samuel (PRT697S)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- Loftie, William John (1878). Memorials of the Savoy. London: Macmillan and Co. p. 192. Retrieved 4 September 2019.
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|