STOP School Violence Act
This article needs to be updated.August 2019)(
The Student, Teachers, and Officers Preventing School Violence Act of 2018, also known as the STOP School Violence Act is pending legislation to provide funding grants to schools to be used for implementing security measures.
|Long title||Student, Teachers, and Officers Preventing School Violence Act of 2018 or the STOP School Violence Act of 2018|
|Enacted by||the 115th United States Congress|
- Baumann, Beth. "Everything You Need to Know About the STOP School Violence Act".
- http://www.washingtontimes.com, The Washington Times. "House OKs Stop School Violence Act; FBI's David Bowdich testifies on Nikolas Cruz failures to Senate".
- "House Passes School-Safety Bill on One-Month Anniversary of Parkland - National Review". 14 March 2018.
- Gardner, Ed O'Keefe and Amy. "House passes first school violence bill since massacre, but gun limits not included".
- "House passes first gun measure since Parkland shooting". ABC News. 30 March 2018.
|This United States federal legislation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|