SRH Hochschule Berlin
SRH Hochschule Berlin (formerly known as OTA Hochschule) is a state-accredited private university in Berlin which is part of SRH Holding. The university of applied sciences was founded in 2002. The introduction of English-speaking academic programmes at Bachelor's and Master's level began in 2006. SRH Hochschule Berlin offers Bachelor's, Master's and MBA programmes in German and English. The university of applied sciences is characterised by its international orientation and student body and the various collaborations with partner universities around the globe.
SRH Hochschule Berlin
|Campus||Berlin and Dresden|
Past and present presidentsEdit
Rita Süssmuth, former Federal Minister (1985–1988), President of the German Bundestag (1988–1998) and known for her international comparative educational research, migration and integration, was President of SRH Hochschule Berlin from 2005 - 2010. In 2010 Peter Eichhorn became President and held the office until 2014. He was succeeded in October 2014 by Victoria Büsch.
OTA University changed its name, joining the SRH group in 2007 together with five other universities, the SRH Holding is a Non-Profit organisation in Healthcare and Education. In 2016 SRH Holding consists of 10 universities and universities of applied sciences.
- International Business Administration (B.A.)
- Business Information Systems (B.Sc.)
- International Hotel Management (B.A.)
- International Management (M.A.)
- International Management - Focus on Creative Management (M.A.)
- Entrepreneurship (M.A.)
- Engineering and International Business - Focus on Renewable Energy, Water and Waste Management (M.Eng.)
- Engineering and Sustainable Technology Management - Focus on Mobility and Automotive Management (M.Eng.)
- Engineering and Sustainable Technology Management - Focus on Digital Industry (M.Eng.)
- Engineering and Sustainable Technology Management - Focus on Digital Building Infrastructure (M.Eng.)
- Computer Science - Focus on Cyber Security (M.Sc.)
- Computer Science - Focus on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (M.Sc.)
- International Business and Leadership (M.A.)
- Hospitality Management and Leadership (M.A.)
- General Management (MBA)
- International Healthcare Management (MBA)
- International MBA Program (MBA)
- "About us - SRH Hochschule Berlin". www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Our history - SRH Hochschule Berlin". www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Büsch, Victoria". www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "SRH universities - SRH Holding". www.srh.de. Retrieved 27 August 2018.