Rur or RUR may also refer to:
- Royal Ulster Rifles, a former British Army regiment
- R.U.R. subtitled Rossum's Universal Robots, a science fiction play by Karel Čapek which originated the word "robot"
- Rugby Union of Russia
- RUR-PLE an educational software for learning programming in the Python programming language
- Russian ruble, which had the currency code RUR before 1998 (the present-day code is RUB)
- Ohaw, or rur, a savory soup of the Ainu people of northern Japan
- Rur., used in English dictionaries as short for "rural"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.