Rory (Roderick) Brooks CBE is a British businessman and philanthropist.
He graduated from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology in 1975 and established the Rory and Elizabeth Brooks Foundation which funded the Brooks World Poverty Institute at the University of Manchester in 2005.
He co-founded the international private equity group MML Capital Partners in 1989. MML is a private equity firm specializing in direct and secondary direct investments. It is the financial backer of Vanguard Healthcare.
He was appointed CBE in the 2015 Birthday Honours.
He lives in Notting Hill with his wife, Elizabeth, and two adult children.
- "The giving list: Britain's leading philanthropists". Independert. 27 December 2008. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "Company Overview of MML Capital Partners". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "Vanguard Healthcare completes refinancing deal". Vanguard Health. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "Rory Brooks". Centre for Social Justice. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "Donations made by Roderick H Brooks to Conservative and Unionist Party". Search The Money. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|