Riding shotgun (disambiguation)
|Look up ride shotgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riding shotgun refers to the practice of sitting alongside the driver in a moving vehicle.
Riding Shotgun may also refer to:
- Riding Shotgun (film), a 1954 western film starring Randolph Scott
- Riding Shotgun (comics), a comics series by Tracy Yardley and Nate Bowden
- Riding Shotgun, a novel by Rita Mae Brown
- Riding Shotgun, a 2007 chapbook by Charles de Lint
- Riding Shotgun: 35 Years on the Road with Rory Gallagher and Nine Below Zero, a 2005 autobiography by Gerry McAvoy
- Riding Shotgun: The Role of the COO, a 2006 book by Nathan Bennett and Stephen A. Miles
- Ridin' Shotgun, an album by Jesse Colter
- "Riding Shotgun", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- "Riding Shotgun", a song by Dick Damron
- "Riding Shotgun", a song by Katrina and the Waves from Waves
- "Riding Shotgun", a song by Kygo from Kids in Love
- "Riding Shotgun", a song by Lowrider from Ode to Io
- "Riding Shotgun", a song by Ric Ocasek from Quick Change World
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riding shotgun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.