RidgeGate Parkway station
RidgeGate Parkway station is a light rail station in Lone Tree, Colorado, part of the RTD system in Denver. It is the terminus of three lines: the E Line to Union Station, the F Line to Downtown Denver, and the R Line to Aurora. The station consists of two side platforms located adjacent to the interchange of Interstate 25 and RidgeGate Parkway. It also has a 1,300-stall parking garage and bicycle facilities. Construction on the 2.3-mile (3.7 km) extension to RidgeGate began in 2016 and cost $223 million. It opened on May 17, 2019.
|RTD light rail station|
|Location||10789C S. Havana Street|
Lone Tree, Colorado
|Owned by||Regional Transportation District|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bicycle facilities||8 bike racks|
|Opened||May 17, 2019|
The RidgeGate area was annexed into Lone Tree in 2000 and is planned to anchor a major office and residential development, comprising much of Lone Tree's planned city center.
- "Rail & Flatiron Flyer Map" (PDF). Regional Transportation District. 2019. Retrieved 3 May 2020.
- Aguilar, John (January 25, 2019). "Light-rail extension into Lone Tree set to start passenger service May 19". The Denver Post. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- "E, F and R Line Extensions". RTD. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- Rubino, Joe (May 15, 2019). "RTD's newest line in southeast Denver metro will power development for years to come". The Denver Post. Retrieved May 17, 2019.
- Rubino, Joe (April 3, 2019). "For Lone Tree's RidgeGate neighborhood the future is now and it's arriving by train". The Denver Post. Retrieved May 17, 2019.
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colorado train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|