This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The REHAU Group is a family-owned polymer business, which works in the fields of construction, industry and as an automotive supplier. Rehau employs about 20,000 people in more than 170 locations. The corporate headquarters for the car industry business is in Rehau and for Commercial Construction is in Erlangen. The administrative headquarters of the REHAU Group is located in Muri bei Bern, Switzerland.
|Rehau Verwaltungszentrale AG|
|Jobst Wagner (President)|
Veit Wagner (Vice President)
William Christensen (CEO)
Dr. Uwe Böhlke (COO)
Number of employees
|Worldwide: about 20.000|
The turnover of the whole group amounts to approximately €3.3 billion.
Helmut Wagner founded the family business in 1948 in Rehau. In 1962, the first plant outside of Europe was opened in Montreal. In 2000 Helmut Wagner, was the line of the Supervisory Board from his sons Jobst Wagner and Veit Wagner. Furthermore, the REHAU AG with more than 2,000 jobs to the town's largest employer Rehau.
The REHAU group has more than 170 locations in over 50 countries.
- Germany: 10 sales offices, 11 plants, two administrations, 3 Logistics Center
- Europe: 59 sales offices, 25 plants, 11 administrative, 6 Logistics Center
- Worldwide: 105 sales offices, 41 plants, 23 administrations, 9 Logistics Center
- Firmendaten Handelsregister Bern
- Nordwest-Zeitung. "Wirtschaft Brake: Rehau investiert 23 Millionen Euro". www.nwzonline.de (in German). Retrieved 26 April 2020.