|Look up regen, Regen, Ręgen, or régen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regen is a town in Bavaria, Germany.
Regen may also refer to:
- Regen (district) around the town of Regen
- Regen (river) in Germany
- Radio Regen, a radio charity in Manchester, England
- Ivan Regen (1868–1947), biologist
- ReGen Magazine, an American industrial/electronic music magazine
- Regen SW, renewable energy agency in south-west England
- Rain (1929 film), a Dutch short film titled Regen in Dutch
- Short for regeneration, as in:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.