Red Bull Records
Red Bull Records is a global record label headquartered in Los Angeles, California. It is a subsidiary of the energy drink company Red Bull GmbH and has offices in Los Angeles, London, and New York. Since its inception Red Bull Records has been home to artists and bands such as Awolnation, Twin Atlantic, and Beartooth.
|Red Bull Records|
|Parent company||Red Bull GmbH|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||West Hollywood, California, U.S.|
The label's first major success was in 2011 when Awolnation released their debut album, Megalithic Symphony which went on to become platinum certified and featured the band's most notable single "Sail," which has sold over 10 million copies to date. The single spent 79 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 charts, making it the second longest single ever to stay on the Hot 100, surpassed only by Imagine Dragons’ "Radioactive". The band’s sophomore release Run came in 2015 and included No. 1 hit “Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf)” as well as Top 5 tracks “I Am” and “Woman Woman.”
Red Bull Records' first international signing was Scottish rock band Twin Atlantic. The band has released four studio albums to date; Vivarium, Free, Great Divide and GLA, and band made their BBC national TV debut on Later… with Jools Holland on October 4, 2016.
In 2013, the label signed its first metalcore band Beartooth. The band was formed in 2012 by frontman Caleb Shomo in Columbus, OH, and has released three studio albums on Red Bull Records; Disgusting, Aggressive and Disease. Beartooth won the Metal Hammer Award for Best Breakthrough Band of 2016 and the Loudwire Award for Breakthrough Artist of the Year 2017.
Red Bull Records's first foray into hip hop came with signing Warm Brew. The group had participated in Red Bull’s Sound Select program before signing to the label. Warm Brew released their debut EP Diagnosis on Red Bull Records in 2016.
- Albert Hammond, Jr. – Francis Trouble
- Beartooth - Disease
- August 08 - Father
- The Aces - When My Heart Felt Volcanic
- Awolnation - Here Come the Runts
- The Aces - I Don't Like Being Honest EP
- Warm Brew - Diagnosis
- Beartooth - Aggressive
- Flawes - CTRL
- Flawes - UNSPKN
- Twin Atlantic - GLA
- New Beat Fund - Sponge Fingerz
- Awolnation - Run
- Five Knives - Savages
- Beartooth - Disgusting
- Twin Atlantic - Great Divide
- Itch - The Deep End
- Five Knives - The Rising Remixes
- Blitz Kids - The Good Youth
- Beartooth - Sick EP
- New Beat Fund - Coinz
- Heaven's Basement - Filthy Empire
- Five Knives - The Rising
- Itch - Best Shot
- Awolnation - Megalithic Symphony
- Innerpartysystem - Never Be Content EP
- Twin Atlantic - Free
- Black Gold - Rush
- Twin Atlantic - Vivarium
- Lauria, Peter. (2008-04-01) Pump The Music. NYPOST.com. Retrieved on 2011-06-05.
- AWOLNATION Sail into the recording studio | RedBull.com Music. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Imagine Dragons' 'Radioactive' Ends Record Billboard Hot 100 Run | Billboard.com News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- AWOLNATION | CHART HISTORY | Billboard.com Chart History. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Twin Atlantic Sign To Red Bull Records. | Rocksound.tv News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Watch Queens Of The Stone Age Perform With String Quartet | Kerrang.com News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Exclusive: Beartooth sign to Red Bull Records | Altpress.com News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Beartooth Win Breakthrough Band Of The Year | Loudwire.com News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Warm Brew Signs to Red Bull, Drops New Song | XXLMag.com News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Joey Bada$$, Lil Herb, & Warm Brew at Red Bull Sound Select's 30 Days in LA | TheHundreds.com Blog. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.
- Warm Brew Drop "Diagnosis" EP | XXLMag.com News. Retrieved on 2018-01-22.