|Founded by||Hindupat Raja Lal Singhji|
|• Member of Parliament||Mr. Rodmal Nagar, BJP (Rajgarh)|
|• Member of Assembly||Mr. Jaivardhan Singh (son of Digvijaya Singh), INC|
|• Mayor||Mrs Aarti Mahendra sharma , INC|
|Elevation||448 m (1,470 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
municipality (473226), Janpad Panchayat (473287)
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is located at 24°26′39″N 77°11′55″E It has an average elevation of 448 metres.
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai in Guna district of Madhya Pradesh is the gateway of Malwa and Chambal. It is located on the north-eastern part of Malwa Plateau. Western boundary is well defined by Parbati river. Parbati is the main river flowing along the western boundary touching Rajgarh District of Madhya Pradesh, and Jhalawarh and Kota Districts of Rajasthan. Kota is located in north and the cities Vidisha, Bhopal, and Rajgarh lie to the South. Nearest transport hub is Guna. nowadays Guna is connected with every city of state and many major cities of India by train and by road. Shri Madhav Rao Scindia lagislative before Jyotiraditya Scindia has made Guna one of the developed district in Madhya Pradesh. There are many trains running from Guna to Kolkata, Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Delhi, Amritsar, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai etc. when he was railway minister and today Guna is one of the main stations in Bhopal division
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai has a sub-tropical climate with hot summers from late March to early July, the humid monsoon season from late June to early October, and a cool dry winter from early November to late February. Summers start in late March, and along with other cities like Nagpur and Delhi, are among the hottest in India and the world. Temperatures peak in May and June with daily averages being around 33–35 °C (93–95 °F), and end in late June with the onset of the monsoon. Raghogarh-Ruthiyai receives 970 mm (39 in) of rain every year, most of which is concentrated in the monsoon months from late June to early October. August is the wettest month with about 310 mm (12 in) of rain. Winter in Raghogarh-Ruthiyai starts in late October, and is generally very mild with daily temperatures averaging in the 14–16 °C (58–62 °F) range, and mostly dry and sunny conditions. January is the coldest month with average lows in the 5–7 °C range (40–45 °F) and occasional cold snaps that plummet temperatures to close to freezing.
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is about 180 km north of Bhopal, the capital of state of Madhya Pradesh. Although it lies in Guna district and is about 30 km from Guna town, which is the district headquarters. Nearby Station Ruthiyai Junction railway station Junction Only Junction through we could go Raghogarh-Ruthiyai.[clarification needed]
- Delhi Public School, N.F.L.
- S.R.D. Convent School Ruthiyai
- Central School(KV), Gail
- Guruvant Public School Sainagar Ruthiyai
- SRI SATHYA SAI VIDYA VIHAR, GAIL
- Govt Higher Secondary School Ruthiyai
- Hindupat Public School, Raghogarh
- Vidya Devi Public School A.b Road Ruthiyai
- Jai Jyoti School, JUET, AB Road, Raghogarh
- Laxmi Convent Higher Secondary School Ruthiyai
- Government Boy's Higher Secondary School, Raghogarh
- Govt. Girls' H.S. School, Raghogarh
- Shanti Vidhya Mandir School, A.B Road, Ruthiyai
- Saraswati Gyan Mandir Ruthiyai
- Swami Vivekanand Higher Secondary School Ruthiyai
- Future Academy Palika Road Ruthiyai
Govt h s s dongar
- St. Mary's high school, Dourana
- Past future Academy Naroni Mohalla Ruthiyai
Gyan Sagar Academy Near Police Station Ruthiyai
- Nalanda Convent Higher Secondary School Ruthiyai
- Saraswati shishu mandir school, lalapura
- Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology
- Govt. Degree College, Raghogarh
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Ruthiyai
- Govt. I.T.I., Raghogarh
- Hindupat Industrial Training Institute (HITI), Raghogarh
- Hindupat Computer Training Institute (HCTI), Raghogarh
- Gopi krishna sagar Dam Ruthiyai
- Sanjay Sagar Dam
- City Park Ruthiyai
- Indira Park
- Royal Jungle Camp
- Tuka Hanuman Mandir
- Ramghat Mandir Ruthiyai
- Bada Shivalay
- Patai Hanuman Mandir
- Gader dargah
- Rangwadi Hanuman Mandir
- Khawaja masjid, Raghogarh
- Dhirajsinghji Maharaj Dheerpur
- Bilal masjid
- Sai Mandir Sainagar Ruthiyai
- Ashtbhuji Mata Mandir
- Gadesh Mandir NFL Road Ruthiyai
- Jain Mandir Katra Mohalla
- Shanidev Mandir Shyamnagar Ruthiyai
- Fatak wale Hanuman Mandir
- Chatri Hanuman mandir
- Saibaba Mandir Sada Colony
- Aayesha masjid, Sada Colony
- Seetla Mata Mandir Rest House Ruthiyai
- Sankatmonan Hanuman Mandir Awan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman Mandir A.B. Road Ruthiyai
- Bhude Balaji Mandir Ruthiyai
- kali mata mandir
- Jain Mandir Ruthiyai
- Radha Krishna Mandir Agarwal Samaj Ruthiyai
Vishwakrma Mandir, Shilpkar mohalla
- Ram-Bhola-vali dheerpur
Aside from the general religious festivals that are widely celebrated, such as Holi and Diwali, there are local ones. These include Nag-Panchmi, Shreenath Mahadji Maharaj Punyatithi, Gangaur, Teej, Gudi Padwa (Marathi New Year), Navratri, and Durga Puja.
Raghogarh- Ruthiyai also celebrates Rang Panchami quite differently. This festival is celebrated five days after Dulendi or Holi. This is also celebrated like Dulendi, but colours are mixed with water and then either sprinkled or poured on others.
Though Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is very small nondescript town, it is still an important industrial centre. Some of the major industries are:
- National Fertilizers Limited, Vijaypur Ruthiyai
- Gas Authority of India Limited, Vijaipur
- Sugar Factory, Narayanpura
- Katta Frctory Chunawatti Ruthiyai
IOCL Bottling Plant,Vijaipur
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency came into existence in 1951, as one of the 79 Vidhan Sabha constituencies of the erstwhile Madhya Bharat state.
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai (constituency number 31) is one of the four Vidhan Sabha constituencies located in Guna district. This constituency covers parts of Raghogarh and Aron tehsils.
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is part of Rajgarh Lok Sabha constituency along with seven other Vidhan Sabha segments, namely, Chachoura in this district, Narsinghgarh, Biaora, Rajgarh, Khilchipur and Sarangpur in Rajgarh district and Susner in Shajapur district.
Transportational problems and connectivityEdit
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai has a poor transport facility. It is not connected to main cities of the state as well as to the cities around India by railways and roadways.
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is flag station lies in WCR. Ruthiyai is the nearest major junction station which is located under municipality. Ruthiyai is 15 km away from the town. Other important main transportation hub is Guna. Ruthiyai is the part of Kota–Bina section and Maksi–Etawa railway section of Western Central Railway. One can reach Raghogarh-Ruthiyai by airways too, the nearest airport to Raghogarh is Bhopal Airport , Indore Airport and Gwalior Airport. Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is situated by the major district roads (MDR). It is Well connected with Guna,Aron and Maksudangarh.Ruthiyai is situated on the Western-Central Railway 's broad gauge line of the Kota–Bina Section and Maksi–Etawa Section. Recently The trains are available for Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Ajmer, Kolkata, Delhi, Dehradoon, Jhansi, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Darbhangga, Mujjafarpur,Durg, Bilaspur, Sagar, Ujjain.
Raghogarh-Ruthiyai is well connected by road from Indore Bhopal and Gwalior. The NH-3 Agra Bombay highway is 3 km and NH-12 J.J. Road is 65 km from Raghogarh-Ruthiyai
- "Census of India 2011: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- "District/Assembly List". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Archived from the original on 1 December 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). The Election Commission of India. pp. 226, 250.