|Look up quarto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A quarto is a book whose production entails printing 4 (generally non-consecutive) pages per impression.
- Quarto Group, a London-based publishing house
- Quarto, a traditional British paper size
Places of ItalyEdit
- Municipalities in respective provinces:
- Quarters in respective cities:
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing quartos
- All pages with titles containing quarto
- Cuarto (disambiguation)
- Quatro (disambiguation)
- Cuatro (disambiguation)
- Quattro (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quarto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.