Printing House Square in 1886

Printing House Square was a London court in the City of London, so called from the former office of the King's Printer which occupied the site. For many years, the office of The Times stood on the site, until it relocated to Gray's Inn Road and later to Wapping. The site has been completely redeveloped.


NotesEdit

ReferencesEdit

  •   This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domainGilman, D. C.; Peck, H. T.; Colby, F. M., eds. (1905). "Printing-House Square" . New International Encyclopedia (1st ed.). New York: Dodd, Mead.

Coordinates: 51°30′45″N 0°06′09″W / 51.5124717°N 0.102632°W / 51.5124717; -0.102632