Pop rock (disambiguation)
|Look up pop rock or pop-rock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pop rock is a subgenre of pop music.
Pop rock may also refer to:
- Pop Rock (horse), a Japanese racehorse
- Pop Rocks, a carbonated candy
- PopRocks, a music channel that broadcasts on Sirius XM and Dish Network
- Pop Rocks (film), a 2004 film
- Pop Rocks (EP), an EP by Head Automatica
- "Pop Rock", a song by Brooke Candy from the EP Opulence
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pop rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.