(Redirected from Piyadasi (disambiguation))
- Piyadasi, an ancient Indian regnal name or honorific title, usually associated with Ashoka (304–232 BCE)
- Piyadassi Maha Thera (1914–1998), Sri Lankan Buddhist preacher
- Priyadarshi Pullikonda (born 1989), Telugu actor and comedian, often billed as Priyadarshi
- Priyadarshini (actress) (born 1978), Indian Tamil actress and TV anchor
- Priyadarshini (film), a 1978 Malayalam movie
- Priyadarshini (singer), Indian playback singer
- Priyadarshini Ram (born 1955), Indian Telugu filmmaker
- Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi (1919-1984), Prime Minister of India
- Tenzin Priyadarshi, Indian Buddhist leader
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piyadasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.