|Look up Pipkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pipkin is an earthenware cooking pot.
Pipkin may also refer to:
- Antonio Pipkin (born 1995), Canadian footballer
- E. J. Pipkin (born 1956), American politician
- John Pipkin (born 1967), American author
- Joyce Pipkin (1924–2017), American football player
- Everest Pipkin, American artist
- Marvin Pipkin (1889–1977), American chemist
- Sarah Bedichek Pipkin (1913–1977), American geneticist
- Trea Pipkin (born 1980/1981), American Judge
- Turk Pipkin (born 1952), American actor
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pipkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.