Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 is a six megapixel superzoom bridge digital camera that utilizes Panasonic's Venus II Engine. It features a 12× zoom lens and several modes of operation. It was replaced in 2007 by the DMC-FZ8
|Type||Bridge digital camera|
|Lens||36-432 mm equiv., F2.8-8.0|
|Sensor||1/2.5 in CCD|
|Maximum resolution||2816×2112 (six megapixels)|
|Film speed||ISO 80-1600|
|Storage media||SD and MMC cards|
|Focus modes||Automatic or Manual|
|Focus bracketing||±2.0 EV in ⅓ EV steps|
|Exposure modes||Simple, programmed, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, movie, scene, macro|
|Metering modes||Matrix, center weighted, spot|
|Flash||Built-in pop up; Range: Wide 0.3-6.0 m, Tele 0.3-5.4 m|
|Flash bracketing||±2.0 EV in ⅓ EV steps|
|Shutter speed range||60-1/2000 sec|
|Continuous shooting||3 or 2 frame/s|
|Viewfinder||0.33 in color LCD (114,000 pixels)|
|White balance||2 custom modes|
|Battery||Li-Ion 7.2 V, 710 mAh|
|Weight||310 g (without battery)|
Video recording is available at either 10 frames per second (frame/s) or 30 frame/s in VGA (640×480), QVGA (320×240) or wide-screen 16:9 (848×480) resolutions. The image can be directly made output to a TV via a provided RCA cable.
The features are comparable to the ones offered by the Canon PowerShot S3 IS, among other cameras.
Among the main disadvantages is high noise in low-light conditions.
- Sullivan, Terry (April 19, 2006). "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7". PC Magazine. Retrieved February 26, 2008.
- "Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ7 Wins DIWA Gold". Pixel Perfect Digital. November 17, 2006. Archived from the original on February 2, 2007. Retrieved February 28, 2008.
- "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 Review". dpreview.com. Retrieved May 16, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7.|
- Official website
- Joinson, Simon (February 2006). "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 Review". Digital Photography Review. Retrieved February 26, 2008. Camera review.
- Havlik, Dave (April 21, 2006). "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 - Full Review". Imaging Resource. Retrieved February 26, 2008. Camera review.
- Keller, Jeff (March 7, 2006). "DCRP Review: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7". Digital Camera Resource Page. Retrieved February 26, 2008. - Camera review. Updated February 5, 2008.
- Nikitas, Theano (April 10, 2006). "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7K (black)". CNET Reviews. Retrieved February 26, 2008. - Camera review from CNET Reviews.
- David, Elrich (May 30, 2006). "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7". Digital Trends. Archived from the original on October 11, 2008. Retrieved February 26, 2008.
- "New Panasonic Digital Camera Features Optical Image Stabilization And 12X Optical Zoom". Shutterbug Magazine. March 28, 2006. Archived from the original on April 25, 2008. Retrieved February 26, 2008.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5
| Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8