(Redirected from Oreithyia)
- Joseph Emerson Worcester, A comprehensive dictionary of the English language, Boston, 1871, p. 480, rule 3, where he notes that the pronunciation of such names is not e.g. // "as in Walker" (see e.g. Walker and Trollope, A key to the classical pronunciation etc., London, 1830, p. 123)
- Homer. Iliad, 18
- Hyginus. Fabulae, Preface.
- Stephanus of Byzantium s. v. Eurōpos
- "The Ancient Library - Europus". Archived from the original on 2007-09-05. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- Bibliotheca 3.15.1.
- Antoninus Liberalis. Metamorphoses, 34.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|