|Look up ohm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ohm (symbol Ω) is a unit of electrical resistance named after Georg Ohm.
Ohm or OHM may also refer to:
- Georg Ohm (1789–1854), German physicist and namesake of the term ohm
- Germán Ohm (born 1936), Mexican boxer
- Jörg Ohm (born 1944), former East German football player
- Martin Ohm (1792–1872), German mathematician
- Rebecca Ohm, United States Air Force officer and fighter pilot
- Rune Ohm (born 1980), Danish handball player
- Thorsten Ohm, CEO of VDM Publishing
Science and technologyEdit
Media and entertainmentEdit
- Johnny Ohm, Marvel Comics supervillain
- OHM (band), a rock/jazz fusion music group
- Ohm (One Piece), a character featured in the Japanese anime One Piece
- Ohm Krüger, a 1941 German biographical film
- OHM: The Early Gurus of Electronic Music, 2000 album
- Ohms (album), a 2020 album by Deftones
- Ohm, a character from the Air Gear manga
- Ohm, a creature from the film Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
- "Ohm", song by indie band Yo La Tengo from the album Fade
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ohm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.