Odd-Magnus Williamson (born September 14, 1980) is a Norwegian copywriter, comedian, and actor. He is known to Norwegian television audiences for his recurring appearance in commercials for the grocery chain ICA and his performance on The Man Show.
Odd-Magnus Williamson at Crap Comedy Festival, Oslo, in 2016
14 September 1980
Tinashe Bakas Roll
Williamson grew up at Nordstrand in Oslo. In 2006, he landed his first role in a movie, when he joined the cast of the Norwegian film Reprise, where he played Morten. In 2012, Williamson portrayed the Norwegian painter and sailor Erik Hesselberg, one of the members of Thor Heyerdahl's Kon-Tiki expedition, in a film of the same name.
In 2016, Williamson joined the main cast of the television drama series Aber Bergen where he plays defense attorney Erik Aber. He has also been a writer on the show. The same year, he began appearing in the miniseries Nobel, where he plays the soldier Hans Ivar Johansen.
Williamson married Tinashe Bakas Roll in 2015, and they have one child together, a girl named Ziggy.
|2010||En helt vanlig dag på jobben|
|2014||Captain Sabertooth and the Treasure of Lama Rama||Langemann|
|2016||Nobel||Second Lieutenant Hans Ivar Johansen||6 episodes|
|2016—2018||Aber Bergen||Erik Aber||12 episodes|
- "Kon-Tiki". cinemanet.info (in Spanish). Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- "Aber Bergen". tv3.no (in Norwegian). Archived from the original on 2016-11-13. Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- "'Beforeigners" Anne Bjornstad on HBO's First Norwegian Original Series". variety.com. 23 August 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- ""Ragnarok" med klimabudskap og teaser" ["Ragnarok" with climate message and teaser]. rushprint.no (in Norwegian). 21 November 2019. Retrieved 10 May 2020.
- "Åpen om sitt "uvanlige" forhold til eksen" [Open about her "unusual" relationship with the ex]. dagbladet.no (in Norwegian). 16 September 2019. Retrieved 10 May 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Odd-Magnus Williamson.|
|This article about a Norwegian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|