(Redirected from OSHA (disambiguation))
|Look up OSHA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OSHA or Osha may refer to:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a federal agency of the United States that regulates workplace safety and health
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (United States) of 1970, a federal law in the United States, the act that created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration mentioned above
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, a national law of Malaysia
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, an agency of the European Union
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a California state government agency
- Occupational Health and Safety Act (disambiguation)
- Usha, Israel, a kibbutz in Israel
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OSHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.