Norwegian Journal of Geography
Norwegian Journal of Geography (Norwegian: Norsk Geografisk Tidsskrift) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Routledge on behalf of the Norwegian Geographical Society. It covers geographical topics of interest to Norwegian researchers giving equal weight to human and natural geography. It was established in 1926 as successor of the Norsk Geografisk Aarbog ("Norwegian Geographical Yearbook"), which was published from 1889 to 1921. The editor-in-chief is Kerstin Potthoff (University of Bergen).
|Edited by||Kerstin Potthoff|
|Norsk Geografisk Aarbog|
|ISO 4||Nor. J. Geogr.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Energy Research Abstracts, GEOBASE, Geographical Abstracts/Human Geography, Geographical Abstracts/Physical Geography, Geological Abstracts, Scopus, and the Social Sciences Citation Index According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 0.698.
- "Norwegian Journal of Geography". Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Content/Database Overview - GEOBASE Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Norwegian Journal of Geography". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.