|Nissan NV200 (M20)|
A grey Nissan NV200 van
|Also called||Chevrolet City Express|
eWolf Delta 2 Shuttle
Nissan Evalia (Europe & Asia)
Nissan NV200 Vanette
Mitsubishi Delica D:3
Mitsubishi Delica Van
Ashok Leyland Stile
|Assembly||Jiutepec, Morelos, Mexico (Nissan Mexico)|
Shōnan, Kanagawa, Japan (Nissan Shatai)
Barcelona (Nissan Motor Ibérica) (November 2009–present)
China (Zhengzhou Nissan) (2010–present)
Chennai, India (Nissan India) (2012–2015)
Purwakarta, Indonesia (Nissan Indonesia) (2012–2016)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (TCMA) (2012–present)
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Light commercial vehicle/Leisure activity vehicle (M)|
|Body style||4/5-door van|
|Platform||Nissan B platform|
1.5 L HR15DE I4
1.6 L HR16DE I4
2.0 L MR20DE I4
1.5 L K9K I4 (Europe)
6-speed manual (Europe)
|Wheelbase||2010–12: 2,860 mm (112.6 in)|
2013–: 2,926 mm (115.2 in)
|Length||2010–12: 4,400 mm (173.2 in)|
2013–: 4,729 mm (186.2 in)
|Width||2010–12: 1,695 mm (66.7 in)|
2013–: 1,730 mm (68.1 in)
|Height||2010–12: 1,850–1,855 mm (72.8–73.0 in)|
2013–: 1,867 mm (73.5 in)
Nissan Kubistar (Europe)
Nissan Vanette Van (Japan)
Chevrolet City Express:
Chevrolet Express 1500 (United States)
Chevrolet Astro/GMC Safari
Chevrolet HHR (panel van)
Mitsubishi Delica D:3/Delica Van:
Mitsubishi Delica Van (rebadged Mazda Bongo Van) (Japan)
- 1 NV200 Concept (2007)
- 2 Models
- 2.1 NV200 Combi, NV200 Van (2009–present)
- 2.2 NV200 Vanette (2009–present)
- 2.3 Autech NV200 Vanette Life Care Vehicle (2009–present)
- 2.4 NV200 Vanette Universal Design Taxi (2010–present)
- 2.5 2010 NV200 Vanette Van update (2010–present)
- 2.6 Mitsubishi Delica D:3 and Delica Van (2011–present)
- 2.7 NV200 New York City taxi prototype (2011)
- 2.8 Nissan e-NV200 Concept (2012)
- 2.9 Nissan Evalia in India (2012–present)
- 2.10 2012 NV200 Vanette update (2012–present)
- 2.11 Nissan (e-)NV200 London Taxi (2012–2014; 2017)
- 2.12 2013 NV200 Compact Cargo Van (2013–present)
- 2.13 2013 NV200 Vanette Taxi, Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab (2013–present)
- 2.14 Ashok Leyland STiLE (2013–2015 )
- 2.15 Autech NV200 Vanette LPG bi-fuel (2013–present)
- 2.16 NV200 New York City taxi (2013–present)
- 2.17 NV200 Mobility Taxi (2013–present)
- 2.18 2014 NV200 Compact Cargo (2014–present)
- 2.19 Nissan e-NV200 (2014–present)
- 2.20 Chevrolet City Express (2014–2018)
- 2.21 JAC Refine M3 (2015–present)
- 3 Safety
- 4 Production
- 5 Awards
- 6 Marketing
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
NV200 Concept (2007)Edit
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show (with a remote control panel for a spider camera, equipment for organizing and editing photographs and images while on assignment), followed by the 2008 Nissan Tenjin Motor Show.
NV200 Combi, NV200 Van (2009–present)Edit
Available in Combi and passenger car versions, NV200 was built on a modified version of Nissan's B Platform, with fully independent strut type front suspension mounted on a separate subframe and a leaf spring rear axle.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show, followed by 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition. The vehicle went on sale in Japan before summer 2009, followed by Europe in autumn 2009 and then in China and other markets.
Sales of European models of NV200 van and combi began from October 2009 in most European markets, followed by Family version in 2010. Early models include 1.6-litre HR16 (108PS) petrol or 1.5 dCi (K9K) 1,461cc (86PS) diesel engines, five-speed manual transmission, optional rear view parking camera.
As of February 1, 2019, Nissan has announced discontinuing production of NV200, only electric model e-NV200 remains in production with good customer demand after 40kWh-model release. Nissan intends to release a new model with Renault called NV250, which will be sibling of Renault Kangoo, which is expected to be EV too.
NV200 Vanette (2009–present)Edit
The vehicle went on sale on May 21, 2009 in Japan, followed by other markets around the world.
Autech NV200 Vanette Life Care Vehicle (2009–present)Edit
The NV200 Vanette Chair Cab is a version of the FWD NV200 Vanette with a wheelchair entrance at the rear hatch and an automatic transmission.
The NV200 Vanette Enchante step type is a version of the FWD NV200 Vanette with electric slide step.
Japan models went on sale on September 7, 2009. Early models include 16S.
NV200 Vanette Universal Design Taxi (2010–present)Edit
It is a version of NV200 Vanette taxi designed to provide comfortable mobility for all customers.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.
2010 NV200 Vanette Van update (2010–present)Edit
Changes to the NV200 Vanette Van include the addition of Van VX (2/5-person) and Van GX (2-person), addition of coloured bumper, full wheel cover, power windows, moon roof trim as standard on Van DX.
Japan model of NV200 Van went on sale in 2010-12-07. Early models include Van DX (2WD) (2/5-person), Van DX route van (2WD) (2-person), Van GX (2WD) (2/5-person), Van VX (2WD) (2/5-person).
Mitsubishi Delica D:3 and Delica Van (2011–present)Edit
NV200 New York City taxi prototype (2011)Edit
This is a version of Nissan NV200 with 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, a low-annoyance horn with exterior lights that indicate when the vehicle is honking, sliding doors with entry step and grab handles, transparent roof panel (with shade), independently controlled rear air conditioning with a grape phenol-coated air filter, breathable, antimicrobial, environmentally friendly and easy-to-clean seat fabric that simulates the look and feel of leather; overhead reading lights for passengers and floor lighting to help locate belongings, a mobile charging station for passengers that includes a 12V electrical outlet and two USB plugs, a six-way adjustable driver's seat that features both recline and lumbar adjustments, even with a partition installed; standard driver's navigation and telematics systems; front and rear-seat occupant curtain airbags, as well as seat-mounted airbags for the front row; standard traction control and Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), lights that alert other road users that taxi doors are opening.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2011 Nissan Taxi of Tomorrow Design Expo, followed by 2012 New York International Auto Show, Nissan's Yokohama headquarters, 2012 Paris Motor Show.
Nissan e-NV200 Concept (2012)Edit
Based on the Nissan NV200, Nissan introduced the Nissan e-NV200 concept all-electric van at the 2012 North American Auto Show in Detroit. The e-NV200 has a 24 kWh battery pack that is expected to have a range similar to Nissan Leaf of 73 mi (117 km).
Trials with a prototype were conducted with Japan Post Service beginning in July 2011, followed by trials with FedEx in London starting in December 2011, AEON Retail Co., Ltd., FedEx Express in Yokohama Area, Tochigi prefectural government in prefecture's rural areas from 2012-09-03
More testing with a more advanced pre-production version, unveiled at the 64th IAA Commercial Vehicle International Motor Show in Hanover, took place in Singapore, the UK, the U.S. and Brazil, Coca-Cola Central Japan Co. starting in mid-November 2012, FedEx Express in Singapore, Saitama City, DHL Japan in Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
Nissan Evalia in India (2012–present)Edit
The Evalia was launched in India on 27 September 2012. This new MPV from the stables of Nissan Motors is slotted in between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, which was launched in India in the month of April and has managed to make a mark in this segment, and the Toyota Innova, which is tagged as the bestselling MPV for a long time now. Maruti Ertiga's highest selling point is its low price that has set the ball rolling for the new compact MPV in the Indian car market.
2012 NV200 Vanette update (2012–present)Edit
Changes include strengthened sliding door, 3-point seat belt for 2nd row centre seat passenger in NV200 Wagon.
Nissan (e-)NV200 London Taxi (2012–2014; 2017)Edit
In 2011, Nissan approached both Transport for London (TfL) and the Licensed Taxi Drivers Association to adapt a version of the NV200 to the requirements of the streets of London. With experience from supplying engines to London Taxis International for their Coventry-built TX1, the NV200 London Taxi was developed in London by Nissan Design Europe at their offices in Paddington.
- unique front direction indicators at the lower half of the bumper sitting further towards the outer edges of the vehicle
- integrated LED daytime running lights
- a specially-developed roof sign approved by Transport for London (TfL)
- side windows that extend the full length of the vehicle
- twin sliding doors
- enlarged left-hand door aperture (30 mm (1 in) increase in width, 20 mm (0.8 in) in height) to meet the requirements of wheelchair users
- twin loading doors split 70/30
- cabin with separate driver and passenger compartments
- five-seater layout with three-seat rear split rear bench mounted on runners
- sliding rear seat
- TfL approved seating access and controls. To meet the famed turning circle requirements of only 25 feet (7.6 m), defined by the width of the roundabout at the Savoy Hotel, Nissan further: modified front suspension with a separate steering knuckle connected via swivel bearings
- a wider track (allows for the turned wheel to clear the inner wheel arch)
- modified steering rack and double Cardan driveshafts that incorporate two universal joints
- sub-frame that connected to the vehicle with compliant rubber mounts, rear double-elliptical leaf springs
The prototype vehicle, equipped with the standard Renault 1461cc (89/110PS) dCi (K9K) turbodiesel engine, 5-speed manual (89PS) or 6-speed manual (110PS) transmission was unveiled in London, followed by 2012 Paris Motor Show.
After feedback, and to meet new stricter European emissions legislation, Nissan offered production versions from January 2014 based on a 1.6-litre petrol engine and automatic transmission. The new Spanish-built NV200 London Taxi was launched in January 2014, to be followed by the e-NV200 London Taxi in 2015.
The project was shelved later in 2014, with a revised proposal being announced in 2017, citing to come to fruition if the British Government approved electrification of the London Taxi network.
2013 NV200 Compact Cargo Van (2013–present)Edit
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show.
2013 NV200 Vanette Taxi, Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab (2013–present)Edit
Changes to the NV200 Vanette Taxi and Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab include a strengthened engine valve and valve seat, and support for LPG fuel.
Japan models went on sale in 2013-04-01. Early models include HR16DE engines, automatic transmission.
Ashok Leyland STiLE (2013–2015 )Edit
It was withdrawn from sale during 2015 due to low sales.
Autech NV200 Vanette LPG bi-fuel (2013–present)Edit
It is a version of NV200 Vanette with LPG fuel support, 45.5L(38.6L fuel capacity) LPG tank.
Japan models went on sale in 2013-08-30. Early models include 1600 LPG bi-fuel engine, automatic transmission, 5 seats.
NV200 New York City taxi (2013–present)Edit
The production model was unveiled at the 2013 Matsuya Ginza's 'New York Week' fair.
The vehicle went on sale as 2014 model year vehicle.
The vehicle entered the New York City's taxi fleet near the end of October 2013. However, New York Supreme Court Justice Peter Moulton ruled that the deal between NYC and Nissan was "null, void and unenforceable" since the NV200 is not a hybrid. In addition, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Schlomo Hagler ruled the Taxi and Limousine Commission exceeded its authority for mandating the city's taxi fleets be replaced by Nissan NV200. That ruling was overturned by a New York appeals court on June 10, 2014, with Justice David B. Saxe finding that the commission's mandate was in fact legal.
NV200 Mobility Taxi (2013–present)Edit
It is a version of NV200 New York City taxi with rear ramp for wheelchair access, integrated restraint system for securing of wheelchairs.
2014 NV200 Compact Cargo (2014–present)Edit
US models of 2014 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo went on sale in January 2014. Early models include S and SV.
Nissan e-NV200 (2014–present)Edit
The Nissan e-NV200 is the all-electric version of the Nissan NV200 panel van. Trials with Japan Post Service began in July 2011, followed by trials with FedEx in London starting in December 2011. More testing with a more advanced pre-production version took place in Singapore, the UK, the U.S. and Brazil. A more extensive 6-month trial with 28 units delivered to British Gas began in the UK in November 2013.
The production version of the e-NV200 has 30% of new components compared with the internal combustion NV200. Up to the 2017 model year, the electric van has the same 24 kWh lithium-ion battery as the Nissan Leaf, and is capable of delivering an all-electric range of 170 km (110 mi) under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test. In 2018 the battery capacity was increased by 67%, to 40 kWh.
Launched in June 2013, the car was scheduled to go on sale in Europe in the same month and in Japan in October. Pricing in Germany will start at €25,058 (~ US$28,055). The e-NV200 was the top selling electric commercial van in Europe in 2016 with 4,319 units delivered.
Chevrolet City Express (2014–2018)Edit
The Chevrolet City Express is a badge engineered Nissan NV200 for the American and Canadian markets produced by the American automaker Chevrolet. Chevrolet plans to target the vehicle towards the business sector and will be slotted below its full-sized Express van. The City Express will come in two level trims (LS and LT), a fold-down passenger seat, 40/60-split rear cargo doors that open to 90- and 180-degree angles, left- and right-side sliding doors, twenty integrated cargo-mounting points throughout the interior, six floor-mounted D-rings and a center storage console. The LT trim will include a 5.8-inch diagonal touch screen, navigation, Sirius XM Radio, and Bluetooth connectivity as part of their technology package. The latter is also optional on the LS trim.
Chevrolet discontinued sales on the City Express in 2018, and informed dealers to immediately stop taking orders, citing disappointing sales and non-compatibility with GM parts.
JAC Refine M3 (2015–present)Edit
The JAC Refine M3 is a Chinese-made clone of the NV200, which was announced in production in 2014 with the vehicle released on March 18, 2015. It's priced at 69,800 Yuan for the 1.6 MT Luxury version and 74,800 Yuan for the 1.6 MT Intelligent.
The NV200 Combi received a three-star EuroNCAP score in May 2013. EuroNCAP commented of the adult occupant: "When the car was inspected after the frontal impact test, it was found that the floor panel had torn away from the base of the A pillar and numerous spot welds had released between the floor and sill...the main body of the sill was found to be bent inwards. The passenger compartment was judged to be unstable and the car was penalised. Similarly, the driver's footwell was found to have ruptured and was unstable and a further penalty was applied."
European models of NV200 were produced in Japan, until production started at Nissan's plant in Barcelona in November 2009.
An electric van based on NV200 is in production.
The Nissan NV200 New York City taxi was built in North America at Nissan's facility in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Conversion of NV200 Mobility Taxi was done by Indiana-based BraunAbility.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. loaned 10 units of NV200 Vanette Taxi at no cost to several taxi operators in the Tohoku region of Japan to help improve public access to transportation in the areas affected by the recent major earthquake and natural disasters, with delivery began in fall 2011.
The first buyer of Nissan NV200 New York City taxi was medallion number 7F20 owner Ranjit Singh, with delivery of taxi from Koeppel Nissan in Queens on 2013-10-18, and first 1-passenger fare service performed from JFK International Airport on 2013-10-23 to near 13th Street and 6th Avenue in Manhattan.
As of December 16, 2013, Nissan was in the process of distributing the first 200 units of NV200 New York City taxi to dealers across New York City. The company is also delivering another couple hundred new taxis to dealers in Seattle, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Texas.
Production of Nissan e-NV200 was scheduled to begin at Nissan's plant in Barcelona, Spain, by mid-2014.
The Coventry-based ADV Manufacturing Ltd was responsible for the engineering, development and final assembly of Nissan NV200 London Taxi.
In April 2010, it was named the Professional Van and Light Truck Magazine Van of the Year 2010.
The Nissan was announced as the winner of New York City's Taxi of Tomorrow, beating finalists Karsan V-1 and Ford Transit Connect. Nissan was awarded a 10-year contract to provide the city exclusively with some 13,000 yellow cabs, starting in 2013. The European version with the 1.5L Diesel four-cylinder gets 54.4 averaged mpg (44 miles per US gallon); however, the American version will obtain fewer miles per gallon.
As part of NV200 New York City taxi launch in New York City, a #HailYes campaign was created by TBWA New York, centers on capturing New Yorkers' opinions on the NV200 taxi's unique features and encouraging them to give a #HailYes to the Nissan taxi. The #HailYes campaign kicked off during the ING New York City Marathon where #HailYes street teams blanketed the race route handing out #HailYes cheer cards, apparel and other promotional items to spectators. Beginning in early December 2013, New Yorkers can expect to see #HailYes appear around Manhattan and online. Planned activations include:
- TaxiTV: Taxi passengers will receive a video message from Nissan urging them to say #HailYes when they ride in New York City cabs. The message will run through the end of the year.
- Online Advertising: Media banners will run on different properties that New Yorkers trust for news. Each banner will provoke the audience to say #HailYes to the series of improvements that the NV200 taxi brings New Yorkers.
- Outdoor Advertising: Two #HailYes billboards were erected above the streets of Manhattan including the most prominent Penn Station board – standing above the busiest taxi stand in New York City. The other board is in Times Square.
- Facebook and Twitter: Online consumers will be encouraged to say #HailYes to the Nissan NV200 taxi through promoted Facebook and Twitter posts geotargeted for New York City. Nissan's Facebook and Twitter pages will also carry the #HailYes banner.
- Lim, Anthony (2011-10-07). "Mitsubishi Delica D:3 – rebadged Nissan NV200 goes on sale in Japan beginning end-October". Paultan.org. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
- "Ashok Leyland Stile Is a Nissan NV200-Based Van for India". Freeinews.com. 2013-06-16. Archived from the original on 2013-12-15. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- 日産自動車、小型商用車「NV200バネット」発売[permanent dead link] GAZOO.com (in Japanese)
- NV200: Nissan's new global van makes European debut at Barcelona Motor Show NISSAN Europe News Bureau
- Nissan NV200 is the International Van of the Year 2010, Nissan Media Europe
- "Nissan Evalia Sudah Dipesan 1.000 Unit" [1,000 Evalias ordered]. tempo.co. 2012-06-07. Archived from the original on 2014-12-21. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Nissan NV200 What Van?
- "日産自動車、第40回東京モーターショーの出展概要を発表". Archived from the original on February 2, 2014.
- "Highlights of the Nissan Exhibit at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "「日産天神モーターショー」を開催". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "日産自動車、2009年ジュネーブモーターショーに新型車「NV200」を出展". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "NV200: NISSAN'S NEW SMALL VERSATILE PEOPLE CARRIER AND VAN". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan March and NV200 Featured at 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition; All-electric Nissan LEAF among Nissan lineup on display". Yokohama. April 23, 2010. Archived from the original on September 4, 2016. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Nissan March and NV200 Featured at 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition All-electric Nissan LEAF among Nissan lineup on display". Archived from the original on 2016-09-04. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "郑州日产NV200正式上市 引领中国CDV进入全新时代" [Zhengzhou Nissan NV200 officially listed lead China into a new era CDV] (in Chinese). Zhengzhou Nissan. June 18, 2010. Archived from the original on February 19, 2014. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- NV200: Nissan's new global van makes European debut at Barcelona Motor Show, Nissan-Europe.com
- PLUS, Nissan e-NV200 Nissan LEAF. "Nissan To Cancel Diesel NV200, Only Electric e-NV200 Remains". InsideEVs.
- "La Nissan NV200 continuará únicamente como una furgoneta 100% eléctrica en Europa". Noticias Nissan.
- "日産自動車、新型小型商用車「NV200バネット」を5月に発売". Archived from the original on 2013-06-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "NISSAN RELEASES ALL-NEW GLOBAL VAN – NV200 VANETTE". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "多目的に使える新世代小型商用車「NV200バネット」を発売 – ワンボックスタイプバン初の「環境対応車普及促進税制」による75％減税を実現 –". Archived from the original on 2015-01-08. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan Releases New-generation NV200 Vanette Compact Van". Archived from the original on 2013-06-18. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "NV200 バネット「ライフケアビークル（LV）」シリーズを発売".
- "日産自動車、第41回東京モーターショーの出展概要を発表". Archived from the original on 2012-10-26. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Highlights of the Nissan Exhibit at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show". Archived from the original on 2014-08-03. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "「NV200バネット」に新グレード（バン）を追加". Archived from the original on 2013-06-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "プレスリリース | ニュース・イベント | MITSUBISHI MOTORS". www.mitsubishi-motors.com.
- "Press Release | News･Events | MITSUBISHI MOTORS". www.mitsubishi-motors.com.
- "日産「NV200」がニューヨーク市の次世代タクシーに選定 ニューヨーク市タクシーの全車両を日産が独占供給へ".
- "NISSAN NV200 SELECTED AS NEW YORK CITY'S "TAXI OF TOMORROW" – Nissan chosen as exclusive provider of NYC taxi fleet –". Archived from the original on 2012-04-24. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan to Host Taxi of Tomorrow "Design Expo" in New York City". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- Nissan shows New Yorkers the inside of its new taxi
- "Nissan Taxi Of Tomorrow Makes World Debut On Eve Of 2012 New York International Auto Show". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- Nissan debuts production NV200 "Taxi of Tomorrow" for New Yorkers
- "Taxi's Global Roadshow Makes Japan Stop". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "2012年パリモーターショー 出展概要". Archived from the original on 2012-09-22. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "NISSAN AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2012". Archived from the original on September 21, 2012.
- "Nissan e-NV200 Concept debuts, previewing multi-usage zero emissions small van". Green Car Congress. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "日産「e-NV200」コンセプトを2012年北米国際自動車ショーで世界初公開 ～「NV200」をベースとした100%電気自動車のコンセプトモデル～".
- "Nissan e-NV200 Concept Previews Future Affordable, Multi-Usage Zero Emissions Small Van".
- "Nissan begins global proving tests for NV200-based EVs for compact commercial market". Green Car Congress. 2011-07-04. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "Nissan, FedEx To Trial Nissan NV200 Electric Vans In London". Green Car Reports. 2011-12-13. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "日産自動車、「NV200」※をベースとした電気自動車の実証運行をイオンリテール株式会社と開始". Archived from the original on October 1, 2012.
- "Nissan to Test NV200-based EVs With AEON Retail Company in Japan".
- "日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の投入に向けた実証運行をフェデラル エクスプレスと開始". Archived from the original on 2012-10-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "FedEx Express to Test 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200 in Yokohama Area".
- "日産自動車、「e-NV200」テストカーを栃木県に貸与 ～農村地域での電気自動車活用における実証運行～". Archived from the original on 2012-10-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Tochigi Prefecture to Test 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200".
- "Fedex Express and Nissan expand cooperative testing of battery electric e-NV200 compact van; new panel version". Green Car Congress. 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- e-NV200, Nissan. "Successful Trial of Electric Nissan e-NV200 Comes to an End in London". InsideEVs.
- e-NV200, Nissan. "Nissan Expands Test of Electric e-NV200 Van into Singapore; Headed to US Next". InsideEVs.
- "日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の投入に向けた実証運行を コカ・コーラ セントラル ジャパンと開始". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan Teams with Coca-Cola Central Japan to Test e-NV200 100% Electric Commercial Vehicle Ahead of Market Launch".
- "日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の市場投入に向けた実証運行をフェデックス エクスプレスと協働でシンガポールにて開始 -2012年9月発表の両社による包括的なグローバル実証運行プログラムの一環-". Archived from the original on 2013-06-10. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan and FedEx Express Expand Collaborative Testing of the 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200 Compact Van to Singapore".
- "日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の実証運行をさいたま市と開始". Archived from the original on 2013-06-10. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan Starts Field Testing 100% Electric Compact Van, e-NV200, in Saitama City as part of E-KIZUNA Project".
- "日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の市場投入に向けた実証運行をDHLジャパンと協働で東京都内にて開始". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan and DHL Japan to Test e-NV200 100% Electric Compact Van in Tokyo Metropolitan Area".
- e-NV200, Nissan. "Nissan Ships 28 e-NV200 Electric Vans To British Gas - Largest Commercial Trial To Date (video)". InsideEVs.
- Exclusive Images Of Evalia Launch Exclusive Evalia Launch Images By Carazoo
- "「NV200バネット」の一部仕様を改良". Archived from the original on 2013-05-13. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nissan NV200 London Taxi: In Detail". NissanNews.com. August 6, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "日産自動車、「NV200ロンドンタクシー」を公開 -ロンドン･ブラックキャブの未来の形を提案-" [Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., published a 'NV200 London Taxi']. Nissan-global.com (in Japanese). August 6, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Nissan Unveils a Bold New Vision for the London 'Black Cab': 'The Nissan NV200 London Taxi'". Nissan-global.com. Nissan Motor Corporation. Archived from the original on August 14, 2016. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Street Level: Nissan's Taxi Hits London". NissanNews.com. November 12, 2013. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Nissan reveals new London black taxi cab". BBC. 6 January 2014. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Nissan Unveils the New Face of its Taxi for London". NissanNews.com. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- Szostech, Michael. "Nissan unveils plans for e-NV200 London Taxi". MyElectricCarForums.com. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Nissan NV200 is the brave new face of London taxis". AutoBlog.com. January 6, 2014. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Nissan Taxi plans could be brought back to life". Auto Express. 3 October 2017. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "The 2013 Nissan Lineup: Charting the Changes". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- 2013 Nissan NV200 goes after Transit Connect's lunch money
- "Ashok LeyLand Stile India unveil with Carlos Ghosn a day after Datsun GO shown". July 16, 2013.
- New Ashok Leyland Stile MPV review, test drive
- "「NV200バネットタクシー LPGバイフューエル」を発売". Archived from the original on 2013-09-25. Retrieved 2014-02-02.
- "The 2014 Nissan Lineup: Charting the Changes". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "NISSAN TO UNVEIL PRODUCTION MODEL OF NEW YORK 'TAXI OF TOMORROW' TO JAPANESE PUBLIC". Archived from the original on 2013-09-29. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "日産自動車、「NV200ニューヨーク市タクシー」の量産仕様車を日本で初公開 -松屋銀座本店のニューヨーク関連フェアに連動し同店にて10月9日より展示-".
- Nissan's NY taxi deal faces court obstacles
- Nissan's Taxi of Tomorrow shut down by NYC courts
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com.
- "Nissan Debuts 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid, NV200 Mobility Taxi at New York International Auto Show". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "Nissan begins global proving tests for NV200-based EVs for compact commercial market". Green Car Congress. 2011-07-04. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "Fedex Express and Nissan expand cooperative testing of battery electric e-NV200 compact van; new panel version". Green Car Congress. 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NISSAN EXHIBIT AT THE 2013 TOKYO MOTOR SHOW". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "日産自動車、第43回東京モーターショー2013の出展概要を発表". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- Mike Szostech. "Nissan e-NV200 ready for production". My Electric Car Forums. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- Eric Loveday (2014-03-13). "Nissan e-NV200 Priced at 25,058 Euros ($34,958 USD) in Germany". InsideEVs.com. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
- Yoko Kubota and Maki Shiraki (2014-06-09). "Nissan launches second electric vehicle, stands by zero-emission technology". Reuters. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "Nissan e-NV200 is Europe's best-selling electric van" (Press release). Nissan GB. 2017-02-01. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- France Mobilité Électrique – AVERE France (2017-01-30). "La France s'impose comme le leader des ventes de véhicules 100% électriques en Europe en 2016" [France has emerged as the leader in vehicle sales 100% electric in Europe in 2016] (in French). AVERE. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "Full 2015 Chevy City Express details revealed" from Autoblog (February 5, 2014)
- "Chevrolet City Express, Tahoe PPV to Debut at Chicago Auto Show" from Auto Guide (January 30, 2014)
- "GM to Source Small Cargo Vehicle from Nissan for U.S., Canada Markets". GM Media. 14 May 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Chevrolet to sell compact van built by Nissan". FOX News. 2013-05-14. Archived from the original on 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2013-05-15.
- Nissan NV200 puts on a Bowtie as new Chevy City Express
- “Chevrolet City Express Van Discontinued After 2018” from GM Authority (March 22, 2018)
- Ning, Author W. E. (January 13, 2014). "Spy Shots: JAC doing the Nissan NV200 with Refine M3 MPV". CarNewsChina.com.
- Wang, Author Joey (March 24, 2015). "JAC Refine M3 MPV hits the Chinese car market". CarNewsChina.com.
- "JAC Refine M3 | ChinaAutoWeb".
- "Nissan Evalia – EuroNCAP". EuroNCAP. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- Dongfeng Nissan Releases NV200 ChinaAutoWeb.com
- Nissan Releases Concept Sketch of Light Commercial Electric Vehicle Nissan Europe News Bureau
- "New York City Approves Nissan as Exclusive Taxi Provider". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "Nissan to Create Integrated Mobility Solution for NV200 Taxi with Braunability Partnership". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "日産自動車、「NV200バネットタクシー」10台を被災地での公共交通手段として提供 ―国交省が推進する「被災地における新たなバリアフリー車両の活用・実証事業」に協力―".
- "Nissan to Provide NV200 Vanettes to Earthquake-affected Areas in Japan – 10 units to support MLIT-led barrier-free vehicle project -".
- "日産「NV200」、2013年度末までに世界累計販売台数20万台達成へ". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "NISSAN ON TRACK FOR 200,000 CUMULATIVE SALES OF NV200 BY END OF FISCAL 2013".
- "VIDEO REPORT: First Nissan Taxi Sold in New York City is Picking Up Fares". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "New York Proclaims "Hail Yes!" as First Nissan NV200 Taxi Hits the Streets of Manhattan". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- "VIDEO REPORT: 25-Year NYC Taxi Driver Says Nissan NV200 Fits the Bill". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- Draper, Hayley (January 28, 2014). "Coventry company awarded £6m deal to build Nissan's new London taxi". coventrytelegraph.
- "New York could see electric taxis in 2017" Archived 2011-05-13 at the Wayback Machine, Gavin Conway, TheChargingPoint.com, May 8, 2011
- Berk, Honey (2010-12-05). "Meet the Taxis of Tomorrow". AOL. Retrieved 2011-01-26.
- Wall Street Journal – New York’s Next Taxi Will Be a Nissan WSJ.com Metropolis section – May 3, 2011, 11:27 AM ET
- Nissan UK (2011-09-19). "Nissan UK". NISSAN. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- "Nissan's New Marketing Campaign Empowers New Yorkers to Say #HailYes to NV200 Taxi". Nissan | Online Newsroom.
- America, Nissan North. "Nissan's New Marketing Campaign Empowers New Yorkers To Say #HailYes To NV200 Taxi". www.prnewswire.com.