Niebüll (Mooring North Frisian: Naibel; Danish: Nibøl) is a town in the district of Nordfriesland, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is situated near the North Sea coast and the border with Denmark, approx. 35 km northwest of Husum.
Naibel / Nibøl
|• Mayor||Wilfried Bockholt|
|• Total||30.63 km2 (11.83 sq mi)|
|Elevation||3 m (10 ft)|
|• Density||320/km2 (840/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
- Momme Andresen (1857-1951), born in Risum, educated in Niebüll, industrial chemist who made practical developments in photography including the invention of Rodinal
- Carl Ludwig Jessen (1833–1917), painter of North Frisian daily life.
- Carsta Löck (1902-1993), actress
- Max Hansen (1908–1990), Waffen SS Standartenführer
- Bernd Raffelhüschen (born 1957), economist
|This Nordfriesland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|