Nicholas Ferguson (businessman)
Nicholas Eustace Haddon Ferguson
24 October 1948
|Alma mater||University of Edinburgh and Harvard Business School|
|Title||Chairman of BskyB plc|
From 1996 to 2005, Ferguson was chief executive of SVG Capital, until he moved on to the chairmanship in 2006. Ferguson resigned as chairman of SVG Capital, prior to becoming chairman of BskyB in April 2012, replacing James Murdoch.
- "Nicholas Ferguson: Executive Profile". Business Week. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Nicholas Ferguson: the man replacing James Murdoch at BSkyB". The Guardian. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2012.
- "Ferguson faces tough challenge at BSkyB". The Financial Times. 4 April 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2012.
- "James Hughes-Hallet to succeed Nicholas Ferguson as Chairman of the Courtauld Institute of Art". artdaily.com. Retrieved 4 August 2019.
- "Courtauld Institute Announces New Chairman". Artlyst. Retrieved 4 August 2019.