NCK may refer to the following:
- NCK, Newton Chambers and Co Ltd. of Sheffield, England
- Nicolet Chartrand Knoll, A Canadian engineering and consulting firm with offices Canada, Europe and Africa
- NCK1, the non-catalytic region of tyrosine kinase adaptor protein 1
- National Centre for Knowledge on Men's Violence against Women, abbreviated NCK, a Swedish research and knowledge centre
- Binomial coefficient, abbreviated nCk
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.