Motorola Moto is a trademark used and marketed on Android mobile devices manufactured by Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Lenovo. The Moto brand is also used and marketed for certain public-safety products from Motorola Solutions and by Motorola brand licensees on certain home products and mobile accessories.
After Google purchased Motorola Mobility in 2012, they introduced a simplified range of smartphones in 2013. In descending order of price these were Moto X,Moto G/Moto M, and Moto C/Moto E. In 2016, the Moto X line was discontinued and replaced with Moto Z. The Moto X line came back in 2017.
Moto C is the entry-level.
Moto E is the entry-level.
- Moto E (1st generation) (2014)
- Moto E (2nd generation) (2015)
- Moto E3 and E3 Power (2016)
- Moto E4 and E4 Plus (2017)
- Moto E5, E5 Play, and E5 Plus (2018)
- Moto E6 Play (October 24, 2019)
Moto G is the mid-range.
- Moto G (1st generation) (2013)
- Moto G (2nd generation) (2014)
- Moto G (3rd generation) (2015)
- Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus (2016)
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus (March 2017), Moto G5S and G5S Plus (August 2017)
- Moto G6, G6 Play, and G6 Plus (2018)
- Moto G7, G7 Play, G7 Power, and G7 Plus (March 2019)
- Moto G8 Play and Moto G8 Plus (October 24, 2019)
Moto M is the mid-range.
- Moto M (2016)
Motorola One is the mid-range.
- Motorola One (2018)
- Motorola One Power (September 2018)
- Motorola One Vision (May 2019)
- Motorola One Action (August 2019)
- Motorola One Zoom (September 2019)
- Motorola One Macro (October 24, 2019)
- Motorola One Hyper (December 4, 2019)
Moto X is the high-end.
- Moto X (1st generation) (2013)
- Moto X (2nd generation) (2014)
- Moto X Play (August 2015)
- Moto X Style (September 2015)
- Moto X4 (2017)
Moto Z is the high-end.
- "The 1.5Ghz, Android 2.2 Packing HTC Scorpion Headed to Verizon?". 3 June 2010.
- "Moto G6 Plus review".
- "Moto G6, G6 Plus, and G6 Play hands-on review".
- Swider 2019-02-07T13:00:00ZPhones, Matt. "Hands on: Moto G7 review". TechRadar. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Moto X4 is finally here: a mid-range handset with one killer audio feature". 31 August 2017.
- Seifert, Dan (2019-10-29). "The Moto 360 smartwatch is back... well, sort of". The Verge. Retrieved 2019-11-22.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.