Mitlödi railway station
Mitlödi railway station (German: Bahnhof Mitlödi) is a railway station in the municipality of Glarus Süd in the Swiss canton of Glarus. It is an intermediate stop on the Weesen to Linthal railway line, and serves the village of Mitlödi.
The station building in 2017
Glarus Süd, Glarus
|Elevation||503 m (1,650 ft)|
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
|Distance||72.3 km (44.9 mi) from Zürich|
|Fare zone||903 (Tarifverbund Ostwind)|
|2018||330 per weekday|
The station is served by Zürich S-Bahn service S25 between Zurich and Linthal, and by St. Gallen S-Bahn service S6 between Rapperswil and Schwanden. Both services operate once per hour, combining to provide two trains per hour between Ziegelbrücke and Schwanden.
- Eisenbahnatlas Schweiz. Cologne: Schweers + Wall. 2012. pp. 24–25. ISBN 978-3-89494-130-7.
- "OSTWIND-Zonenplan" (in German). Tarifverbund Ostwind. 13 December 2020. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Passagierfrequenz". Swiss Federal Railways. September 2019. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- map.geo.admin.ch (Map). Swiss Confederation. Retrieved 2012-04-29.
- "Ziegelbrücke - Linthal" (PDF) (in German). Bundesamt für Verkehr. 25 November 2020. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
|This article about a railway station in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|