Milla von Krockow
Countess Michaela Saskia von Krockow (German: Michaela Saskia Gräfin von Krockow), known professionally as Milla von Krockow, is a German fashion model. She placed seventh in the second season of the German competitive reality television series Germany's Next Top Model.
Milla von Krockow
|Born||Michaela Saskia Gräfin von Krockow|
1986/1987 (age 33–34)
Göttingen, West Germany
|Occupation||fashion model, television personality, businesswoman|
In 2007 Krockow was a contestant on the second season of Heidi Klum's reality television competition series Germany's Next Topmodel on the ProSieben network and came in seventh place. After the season ended, Krockow was signed with ProSieben's modeling agency for two years.
After her two-year contract with ProSieben ended, she signed with Louisa Models in Munich and Satory Model Management in Berlin. In 2007 Krockow was featured on the cover of Talbot Runhof and C&A. She also modeled in an advertisement campaign for Laux Design.
Krockow went to school for sociology, economic and social psychology, and marketing while modeling professionally. Upon finishing school she began working in the marketing department of a publishing house in Göttingen.
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD-. "Milla von Krockow - Fashion Model | Models | Photos, Editorials & Latest News | The FMD". The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com.
- "GNTM 25 Highlightkandidaten". GLAMunity - das GLAMOUR Forum. June 16, 2011.
- "Heidi Klum & Seal the truth about the divorce".
- Kalle, Matthias (June 24, 2010). "Germany's next Topmodel" – via Die Zeit.
- "Seit 10 Jahren: Mit diesen GNTM-Girls ist Fiona befreundet". Promiflash.de. February 19, 2017.
- "Wir waren Frischfleisch!". Bunte (in German). 4 April 2014. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- "Das wurde aus GNTM-Teilnehmerin Milla von Krockow!". TVMovie. May 10, 2016.
- ""GNTM"-Milla: "Wir waren Frischfleisch!"". BUNTE.de.
- "Milla von Krockow: Mit Günther am Büffet". GALA. April 4, 2014.