(Redirected from Mileage (disambiguation))
|Look up mileage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mileage is a distance measured in miles.
- Distance traveled, typically as measured by an odometer, optionally from a milestone (UK)
- Fuel economy in automobiles, typically in miles per gallon (mpg) (US)
- Business mileage reimbursement rate, an optional standard mileage rate used in the United States for purposes of computing the allowable business deduction
- "Mileage" (song), by Jung Yong-hwa and YDG, 2015
- Loyalty programs frequently list their points as "mileage" or "miles", earning their origins from airlines' frequent-flyer programs
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mileage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.