This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Metalogix Software is an independent software vendor, founded in 2001 in Vancouver, British Columbia and was acquired by Quest Software, Inc. in July 2018. Metalogix develops, sells, and provides support for content infrastructure software for Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365 platforms. In 2001, Metalogix became the first company to develop a content migration solution for Microsoft. In general, Metalogix products are aimed at facilitating the migration of files between platforms, optimizing data storage, backing up data, and monitoring file security.
|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Aliso Viejo, CA, USA|
Metalogix sells an array of products for managing content infrastructure. The company's primary product is Content Matrix, which migrates content between SharePoint versions. Other products sold by Metalogix perform auxiliary functions for SharePoint.
Metalogix currently has helped more than 20,000 enterprise customers globally, including organizations in the legal, financial, technology, manufacturing, health care, apparel, public sector, real estate,  and academic industry verticals.
- "Web Hosting News - Systems Management and Security Software Provider Quest Acquires SharePoint and Office 365 Security Solutions Company Metalogix". www.hostsearch.com. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- Microsoft Case Study on Metalogix at http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Case_Study_Detail.aspx?CaseStudyID=4000010759
- "Office 365 and SharePoint Content Migration and Management". www.quest.com. Retrieved 2020-03-20.
- Article on Metalogix Content Matrix 6.0 at http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/migrate-from-any-version-to-sharepoint-2013-with-new-metalogix-content-matrix-60-018095.php
- "Company Overview | Metalogix". www.metalogix.com. Retrieved 2015-12-07.
- Article on Kahuna Ventures at http://hosted-exchange.tmcnet.com/topics/unified-communications/articles/238051-kahuna-ventures-selects-metalogix-archive-manager.htm
- Article on Sportif USA at http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/News/KM-In-Practice/Sportif-gets-grip-on-escalating-e-mail-dilemma-78812.aspx
- ClearPeople press release on Knight Frank at "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-29. Retrieved 2012-02-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)