|Look up megabyte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Megabyte (MB) is a decimallized unit of data storage measurement equalling 106 bytes.
Megabyte may also refer to:
- Mebibyte (MiB), the idiomatic unit of data storage measurement, also called "megabyte" (MB), equalling 220 bytes.
- Megabyte (ReBoot), a fictional character from the CG animated TV fictional universe ReBoot
- MEGABYTE Act of 2016 (Making Electronic Government Accountable By Yielding Tangible Efficiencies) H.R. 4904, a federal law of the United States of America
- Megabite (disambiguation)
- Megabit (Mb) 106 bits
- Mebibit (Mib) 220 bits
- M-Byte, a battery electric car from Sino-American marque Byton, see Future Mobility Corporation
- MB (disambiguation)
- Mega (disambiguation)
- Byte (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megabyte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.