Mazahir Uloom, Saharanpur
Jamia Mazahir Uloom Saharanpur (Urdu: جامعہ مظاہر علوم، سہارنپور) is an old madrasa (theological seminary) established in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. The Jamiah was founded in November 1866 just six months after Darul Uloom Deoband was founded in May 1866.
|Established||9 November 1866|
|Founders||Maulana Ahmad Ali Saharanpuri, Maulana Muhammad Sa'adat Ali, Maulana Mazhar Nanotawi|
|Affiliation||Darul Uloom Deoband|
|Chancellor||Maulana Salman Mazahiri|
Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Madrasa Mazahir Uloom was established by luminaries like Maulana Ahmad Ali Saharanpuri (Muhaddith and Commentator of Sahih Bukhari), Maulana Mazhar Ali Nanotawi, Maulana Sa’adat Ali Faqih. The Madrasa was patronized by Maulana Rashid Ahmad Gangohi (1829-1905). The Madrasa touched the peak of fame and name during the time when Maulana Khalil Ahmad Saharanpuri (1852-1927) and later Shaikhul Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariya Kandhlawi (1898-1982) taught there as Shaikh al-Hadith.
- Khalil Ahmad Saharanpuri
- Muhammad Zakariya Kandhlawi
- Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Kandhlawi (Second Ameer of Tablighi Jamaat).
- Muhammad Idris Kandhlawi (the author of Seeratul Mustafa).
- Muhammad Yunus Jawnpuri, former Shaykh al-Hadith of Mazahir Uloom, Saharanpur.
- Maulana Āshiq Ilāhī Bulandshahrī
- Abdur Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera
- Maulana Iftikhar ul Hassan
- Yusuf Motala