|Atanas Atanasov (CEO)|
|Products||Guns and Robots|
It was announced in April 2009 that Interplay were working with Masthead Studios to complete work on Fallout Online, a Fallout universe-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game. In September of the same year, Bethesda began legal action against Interplay about the project, because Interplay had sought to recruit Masthead Studios to develop the MMO eleven days after Bethesda had revoked the Fallout license. The result was that all rights granted to Interplay to develop a Fallout online game were returned to Bethesda.
Masthead Studios' first independent project, Earthrise, was released in February 2011. Earthrise and its engine were in development for six years. At the beginning of 2012, the ownership and management of the game was transferred to Silent Future, a Germany-based company, for further development.
Guns and RobotsEdit
Masthead Studios is developing an online shooter game called Guns and Robots, featuring robot customization. The game is offered in free-to-play format. The graphics and atmosphere of the game are produced with the Unity game engine. The development started with an initial limited closed beta test, followed by an open beta released in January 2013. After the success of the open beta phase, Guns and Robots has been approved on Steam Greenlight  and is available on Steam for purchase.
- Fahey, Mike. "Interplay And Masthead Team For Potential Fallout MMO". Kotaku. Retrieved 4 March 2009.
- Thorsen, Tor (2009-04-03). "Earthrise studio arming Fallout MMORPG". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 2012-07-17. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Williams, Bryn (14 September 2009). "Fallout MMO Drama: Bethesda Sues Interplay". GameSpy.
- Parrish, Kevin (9 January 2012). "Fallout MMO Rights Officially Restored to Bethesda". Tom's Hardware.
- IGN Staff. "Masthead Studios Launches MMORPG Earthrise". Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Masthead Studios Announces Delay for upcoming MMORPG Earthrise". Masthead Studios. 15 April 2010. Archived from the original on 1 July 2010. Retrieved 9 July 2010.
- "SilentFuture takes over Earthrise". SilentFuture. 10 May 2012. Archived from the original on 8 April 2013. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- Rossignol ,Jim (3 October 2012). "Apt: Guns & Robots Will Feature Customisable Gunfighters Guns and Robots". Rock, Paper, Shotgun.
- Ritter,Tobias (17 July 2012). "Guns and Robots - Earthrise-Entwickler Masthead Studios kungdigt neuen Online- Shooter an" (in German).
- Younger, Paul (23 November 2012). "Robot Wars commence as Guns and Robots enters closed beta".
- "GUNS and ROBOTS Announced". Gamers Hell. Archived from the original on 2011-02-02.
- Hooson, Naren (28 January 2012). "Guns and Robots announces open beta". VG247.
- Farokhmanesh, Megan (27 January 2013). "free online shooter guns and robots enters open beta=". Polygon.
- Nunneley, Stephany (4 April 2014). "Guns and Robots from Masthead Studios has been approved on Steam Greenlight". VG247.