(Redirected from Masthead (publishing))
|Look up masthead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masthead may refer to:
- Nameplate (publishing), the banner name on the front page of a newspaper or periodical (UK "masthead")
- Masthead (American publishing), details of the proprietors, publisher, etc. on the editorial page of a newspaper or periodical (UK "publisher's imprint")
- Masthead Studios, an eastern-European games developer specializing in massively multiplayer online role-playing games
- The top of a mast (sailing), a tall vertical pole of a ship which supports the sails
- Radio masts and towers, tall structures designed to support antennas (also known as aerials in the UK)
- Masthead rig, a method of rigging a sailing vessel
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masthead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.