Mango's 1986 monograph Silver from Early Byzantium. The Kaper Koraon and Related Treasures was awarded the Prix Gustave Schlumberger (Académie des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettres, Institut de France). In 1999, Mango was awarded the Frend Medal by the Society of Antiquaries of London. In 2017, a festchrift was published in honour of Mango, entitled Discipuli dona ferentes: Glimpses of Byzantium in Honour of Marlia Mundell Mango, containing contributions on Byzantine art and archaeology.
- The churches and monasteries of the Ṭur ʻAbdin (1982)
- Silver from early Byzantium (1986)
- The Sevso Treasure (1994)
- Byzantine trade, 4th-12th centuries (2004)
- DISCIPULI DONA FERENTES : glimpses of byzantium in honour of marlia. [S.l.]: BREPOLS PUBLISHERS. 2017. ISBN 9782503575858. OCLC 993760610.
- "Dr Marlia Mango".
- Anna Bonnell-Freidin (1 August 2009), Cyril Mango and Marlia Mundell Mango, Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection
- Marlia Mango - School of Archaeology, University of Oxford
- "About the Fellowship".
- List of Publications: http://www.brepolsonline.net/doi/pdf/10.5555/M.SBHC-EB.4.2017030
|This biographical article about an archaeologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|