Mark London Williams
As a journalist, Williams has written for Variety, Los Angeles Times online, Los Angeles Business Journal, Moving Pictures Magazine and others. He was formerly an executive editor for Digital Coast Reporter. Currently, Williams is a columnist for the Hollywood trade paper Below the Line covering film industry politics and entertainment.
He lives in Los Angeles.
Danger Boy series
- Ancient Fire
- Dragon Sword
- (Tricycle press edition (as Dino Sword)
- Trail of Bones
- City of Ruins
Comic Book Work
- "Zoo" art by John LeCour (Omnibus: Modern Perversity, Blackbird Comics 1991)
- "Stockman" credited as "Douglas Williams" art by Brian Stelfreeze (Fast Forward #2 Family, Piranha Press 1992)
- "Bigfoot Vs. Donkey Kong" art by Phil Hester with Marc Erickson and Fredd Gorham (The Big Bigfoot Book (ISBN 1-885418-07-8), Mojo Press 1996)
- Curious George Tadpole Trouble Houghton Mifflin, 2007 (credited as adapter of the television episode based on characters created by H.A. and Margret Rey) (ISBN 0-6187-7712-1)
- "Escape Map" (Our White House: Looking In, Looking Out, Candlewick, 2009) (ISBN 0-7636-2067-X)
- Magical Mayhem Ambush Books, 2012 Anthology contributor
- GhostDance: Showdown at Carthay Circle Fast Foreword, 2013, Kindle Edition
- Official Danger Boy page
- Author bio at Candlewick Press
- "Nexus Graphica"
- Mark London Williams at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|