Marine Corps Logistics Command
This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (June 2020)
Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM) is a major command of the United States Marine Corps that is the Marine Corps' Operational Logistics solution[buzzword] for fielded weapons systems and support services and supplies.
|Marine Corps Logistics Command|
|Country||United States of America|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Garrison/HQ||Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Albany, Georgia|
|Motto(s)||Logistics Solutions for the Warfighter|
|MajGen Joseph F. Shrader|
To provide worldwide, integrated logistics/supply chain and distribution management; depot level maintenance management; and strategic prepositioning capability in support of the operating forces and other supported units to maximize their readiness and sustainability and to support enterprise and program level Total Life Cycle Management.
- Blount Island Command (Blount Island, Jacksonville, Florida)
- Marine Corps Depot Maintenance Command (Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Albany, Georgia)
- Marine Force Storage Command (Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Albany, Georgia)
Comparable organizations Comparable organizations
- "ALMAR 039/03: Establishment of the Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM)". Marines.mil. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Thomas, Kyle. "Marine Depot Maintenance Command activates". Marines.mil. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
|This United States Marine Corps article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|