Marc Morris (born 1973) is a historian, who has also presented a television series, Castle, on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom, and wrote the book that accompanied the series. His 2005 book on the earls of the Bigod family was praised for its "impeccable research and fluent sense of narration".
- Castle: A History of the Buildings that Shaped Medieval Britain (2003)
- The Bigod Earls of Norfolk in the Thirteenth Century (2005)
- A Great and Terrible King: Edward I and the Forging of Britain (2008)
- The Norman Conquest: The Battle of Hastings and the Fall of Anglo-Saxon England (2012)
- Kings and Castles (2012)
- King John: Treachery, Tyranny and the Road to Magna Carta (2015)
- William I: England's Conqueror (2016)
- Novakovich, Mary (7 May 2003). "Pick of the day: Television". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- Kagay, Donald J. (2006). "Rev. of Morris, The Bigod Earls of Norfolk in the Thirteenth Century". Speculum. 81 (4): 1233–34. doi:10.1017/s0038713400004784. JSTOR 20463981.
- "Comment - The College Newsletter" (PDF). King's College London. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Ridgeway, H.W. (2006). "Rev. of Morris, The Bigod Earls of Norfolk in the Thirteenth Century". The English Historical Review. 121 (494): 1520–21. doi:10.1093/ehr/cel328.