Madame may refer to:
- Madam, civility title or form of address for women, derived from the French Madame
- Madam (prostitution), a term for a woman who is engaged in the business of procuring prostitutes, usually the manager of a brothel
- Madame (2017 film), a French comedy-drama film
- Madame (1961 film), a Spanish-Italian-French film
- Madame (rapper) (born 2002), Italian singer
- Madame, puppet made famous by entertainer Wayland Flowers
- Madame's Place, a 1982 sitcom starring Madame
- Madame (clothing), an Indian clothing company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.