Llanbadarn Fynydd (meaning Church of Padarn in the mountain) is a village and community in Radnorshire, Powys, Wales, and is 63 miles (101 km) from Cardiff and 149 miles (240 km) from London.
|OS grid reference|
|• Cardiff||63.2 mi (101.7 km)|
|• London||149.3 mi (240.3 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
The New Inn is a former 17th-century coaching inn, now a family-run pub and restaurant.
- "Historic Settlements Survey - Radnorshire - Llanbadarn Fynydd" (PDF). Clwyd Powys Archaeological Trust. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- Fynydd Bangor University Placenames Unit (Canolfan Bedwyr); accessed 9 May 2014
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Welsh Government website; 2011 Census Returns and stats; accessed 9 May 2014
- "The New Inn, Country Pub and Restaurant Llanbadarn Fynydd". New Inn. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Llanbadarn Fynydd.|
|This Powys location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|