There are 105 hospitals in Brazil, accounting for a total of 480,332 hospital beds.
66% of hospitals are private and the remaining 34% are public, being either Federal, State or Municipal hospitals.
This is a list of hospitals in Brazil.
- Hospital das Clínicas da Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo
- Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre, Porto Alegre
- Hospital Daher, Lago Sul
- Hospital São Paulo, São Paulo
- Hospital Sírio-Libanês, São Paulo
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, São Paulo
- Hospital do Servidor Público Estadual, São Paulo
- Santa Casa de Misericordia Hospital, Porto Alegre
- Hospital Vitória, Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital Samaritano, Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital Barra D´or, Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital Unimed, Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital Rio Mar, Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital São Luiz, São Paulo
- Clínica SEUMED, Maringá
- Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health; Statistics on the Brazilian healthcare sector. Retrieved 02/01/14.
- Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health; Registry of healthcare facilities and their installations. Retrieved 02/01/14.
- Global Health Intelligence, Information on Healthcare in emerging markets. Retrieved 02/01/14.