List of ambassadors of the United States to Monaco
The United States interests in Monaco are represented from the U.S. Embassy in Paris and U.S. Consulate General in Marseille, France. Full diplomatic relations between Monaco and the United States were established in December 2006 and the ambassador Craig Roberts Stapleton to France was accredited to Monaco. The Consulate General in Marseille handles most of working-level contacts with Monaco.
|Ambassador of the United States to France and Monaco|
Seal of the United States Department of State
|Nominator||The President of the United States|
with Senate advice and consent
|Inaugural holder||Craig Roberts Stapleton|
Ambassador to France accredited to Monaco
|Website||U.S. Embassy – Paris|
U.S. Ambassadors accredited to MonacoEdit
- "U.S. Department of State. Official Name: Principality of Monaco". Retrieved 2011-02-07.
- "New U.S. Envoy Takes Up Post" by Brian Knowlton, The New York Times, Aug. 16, 2009. Retrieved 8/31/09.
- United States Department of State: Background notes on Monaco
- This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Department of State website https://www.state.gov/countries-areas/. (U.S. Bilateral Relations Fact Sheets)
- United States Department of State: Chiefs of Mission for Monaco
- United States Department of State: Monaco
- United States Embassy in Paris
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics in Monaco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|