Light year (disambiguation)
|Look up light year in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A light-year is the distance that light travels through a vacuum in one year.
Light year(s) and lightyear(s) may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Lightyear (band), a ska-punk band from the United Kingdom
- Light Years (band), a pop-punk band from Cleveland, Ohio
- The Lightyears, a pop-rock band based in London, England
- "Light Year" (Isakov song), a song by Gregory Alan Isakov from his 2009 album This Empty Northern Hemisphere
- Light Years (Chick Corea album), a 1987 album by the Chick Corea Elektric Band
- Light Years (Glen Campbell album), a 1988 Glen Campbell album
- "Light Years" (Jamiroquai song), a 1995 song on Jamiroquai's The Return of the Space Cowboy album
- Light Years (Kylie Minogue album), a 2000 Kylie Minogue album
- "Light Years" (Pearl Jam song), a 2000 song by Pearl Jam
- The Light Years, a 1995 album by Resurrection Band
- Light Years, The Very Best of Electric Light Orchestra, a 1997 compilation of Electric Light Orchestra
- Lightyears, a 2007 album by Shin Terai, Bill Laswell and Buckethead
- "Light Years" (Heather Nova song), a song on Heather Nova's Oyster album
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Light year.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.