|Look up Lepton, lepton, leptón, or lépton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term lepton from the Greek λεπτός (meaning "small") may refer to:
- Lepton, one of the two classes of fermionic (matter) particles
- Greek lepton, a small denomination of currency in Greece
- Lepton, West Yorkshire, England
- Lepton (album), a composition by Charles Wuorinen
- Lepton image compression format, a computer file signature
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lepton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.