(Redirected from Laniakea (disambiguation))
|Look up laniakea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laniakea or laniākea is a Hawaiian word that means 'immense heaven', 'open skies', or 'wide horizons'.
Laniakea or Laniākea may also refer to:
- Laniakea Supercluster, a supercluster of galaxies that includes the Milky Way
- Laniākea, a building in Honolulu, see YWCA Building (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- "Laniakea", the tenth track from the album Mothers by British indie rock band Swim Deep
- Laniākea Beach, a beach in Hawaii, see List of beaches in Hawaii
- "Laniakea Waltz", a 1964 composition from the Lalo Schifrin album Gone with the Wave
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laniakea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.