|Look up kryptonite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kryptonite is a fictional material from the Superman comic book series.
Kryptonite may refer to:
Art and entertainmentEdit
- Kryptonite, the original name of late-1970s American R&B/disco group Apollo
- Kryptonite (album), by DJ Fresh (2010)
- "Kryptonite" (3 Doors Down song) (2000)
- "Kryptonite" (Guy Sebastian song) (2004)
- "Kryptonite", a track on Schizophrenia (Wayne Shorter album) (1967)
- "Kryptonite", a 2007 song by Mario from Go
- "Kryptonite", a 2014 song by James Arthur
- "Kryptonite (I'm on It)", a 2006 song by rap group Purple Ribbon All-Stars
Other uses in art and entertainmentEdit
- Krypton (disambiguation)
- Jadarite, a mineral with a similar formula to the fictional kryptonite
- Pocket Full of Kryptonite, a 1991 album by the Spin Doctors
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kryptonite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.