Komitas Park and Pantheon (Armenian: Կոմիտասի անվան զբոսայգի և պանթեոն) is located in Yerevan's Shengavit District, on the right side of the main Arshakunyats Avenue, in Armenia. It was formed in 1936 after the demolition of the "Mler" cemetery and its historic chapel.
|No. of graves||60|
|Find a Grave||Komitas Park and Pantheon|
Many outstanding figures of Armenia's artistic world are buried here, including Komitas (1869–1935), the founder of Armenian national music, after whom it is named.
|Vardan Ajemian||1905–1977||theatrical director and actor|
|Vahagn Davtyan (see image)||1922–1996||writer|
|Hovhannes Hovhannisyan||1864–1929||poet, translator, educator|
|Gegham Grigoryan||1951–2016||opera singer|
|Avetik Isahakyan||1875–1957||lyric poet, writer|
|Komitas||1869–1935||priest, composer, singer|
|Shushanik Kurghinian (in adjoining park)||1876–1927||poet|
|Hrachia Nersisyan||1895–1961||film actor|
|Vrtanes Papazian||1866–1920||writer, political and cultural activist|
|Sergei Parajanov||1924–1990||film director and artist|
|Hamo Sahyan||1914–1993||poet and translator|
|William Saroyan||1908–1981||dramatist and author|
|Alexander Shirvanzade||1858–1935||playwright and novelist|
|Alexander Tamanian||1878–1936||neoclassical architect|
|Vahan Terian (cenotaph)||1885–1920||poet, lyrist and public activist|
|Bedros Tourian (only the skull)||1851–1872||poet|
- "Parks of Yerevan". Yerevan Municipality Official Website. Archived from the original on 14 February 2014. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Photos of Komitas Pantheon memorials and their GPS coordinates
- Parsadanyan, Albert (2003). Գիտելիքների շտեմարան [Intelligence Warehouse-1] (in Armenian). Yerevan: VMV-Print. pp. 119–120.
- "Renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan buried at Komitas pantheon". Tert.am. 29 September 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- "Skull fragments of Armenian poet concealed in Yerevan's Komitas Pantheon". News.am. 2 February 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2013.