Kham is an area of eastern Tibet.
Kham may also refer to:
- Kham Magar, an ethnic minority in the Himalayan foothills of western Nepal
- Kham language or Khamkura, the Tibeto-Burman language spoken by Kham Magars
- KHAM, a USA radio station
- Kham District, a district of Xiangkhouang Province, Laos
- Naw Kham, Burmese drug lord
- KHAM theory, in politics of Gujarat
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.