Kathleen Shanahan Fisher
|Alma mater||Stanford University|
|Known for||Moby programming language|
|Doctoral advisor||John C. Mitchell|
Fisher graduated with distinction from Stanford University in 1991, and stayed at Stanford for her graduate studies, earning a Ph.D. in 1996 under the supervision of John C. Mitchell. She worked at AT&T Labs from 1996 until 2011, when she moved to Tufts. From 2011 to 2014 she was also a program manager at DARPA.
- Curriculum vitae, retrieved 2015-06-10.
- Kathleen Fisher at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "International Conference on Functional Programming 2004: Information". www.icfpconference.org. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- OOPSLA Committee Archived 2015-06-12 at the Wayback Machine, retrieved 2015-06-10.
- "Organizing Committee - PLDI 2019". pldi19.sigplan.org. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- ACM Fellow Award Citation, retrieved 2015-06-10.
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|